Next up on the Father’s Day Gift Guide is a little something for the jet setting guy in your life. Whether he is a traveling businessman or just loves vacationing, the EatSmart luggage scale is the perfect gift for your guy. This scale has already come in handy for us while traveling with a baby, because having to sort through luggage at the airport with a baby in tow if you go over the weight limit is not fun (I’ve been there, done that). Read on to hear Mr. Crafty Nest’s opinion.
Mr. Crafty Nest’s Manly Opinion:
The Precision Voyager has soft grip handles, a durable strap and easy clip buckle, a large backlit LCD for displaying the weight, a compact and lightweight design, can lift a maximum of 110 lbs/50 kgs, and includes a lithium battery in the package!
“Never pay overweight luggage charges again!” This is the claim on the back of the box, and is the essence of why you need this handy little gadget.
Over the years, air travel carriers started charging the customer a premium fee if they went over a certain amount of weight on a single checked bag. For instance, Southwest Airlines limits the free bag weight to 50 lbs. If you go over, you pay…period! My wife just went through this experience not too long ago on one of our first flights with Baby Crafty Nest. Luckily, she had time to balance the load between two bags, and thus avoided the overweight charge, phew!
What if you had your own scale that you could use to test the weight of your bags BEFORE you make the trek to the chaos known as the modern airport? And what if that scale looked like a canvas handle to a bag that was missing the bag? The Precision Voyager digital luggage scale by Eat Smart is so lightweight and easy to use. It makes testing your luggage weight a snap, literally! You wrap the belt around the handle of your luggage piece and snap the buckle into place. Then you simply lift the bag by the “new” handle of the Precision Voyager. Make note of the weight and if you’re over the limit, try to distribute the weight among 2 bags (cause a 3rd will cost you more on some carriers as well), or pack lighter – I’m looking at you ladies. There’s a “Unit” button on the scale to convert to kilograms if that’s your thing. We’re still stuck on the English unit system here in the USA, so I stick with pounds.
Visit EatSmart to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit EatSmart and tell me what your favorite product is.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” EatSmart on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you. Current followers count!
7. Follow @DesignsVanessa and @eatsmartscales on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily). Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge or Father’s Day Gift Guide badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by June 23rd and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School! Book Party for Kids - July 5, 2019
- Celebrating Thank-O-Rama Month with Mo Willems - June 6, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Universal Studios Hollywood The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - May 28, 2019
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019