Happy Friday! I have some big changes in store for this little blog of mine that I’ll hopefully get to share with you next week. “Like” me over at my new facebook page to get the first scoop! Eeek, I can’t wait! Anyway, back to Do Something Crafty Friday! There were so many creative projects linked up last week, like an awesome playhouse felt fireplace and yummy lasagna cups. I just adored Uncommon’s Valentine pillow. It looks pretty simple to do and oh so cute!
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: LEGO Soap Teacher Gift with Cricut - July 18, 2017
- Travel: 10 Things To Do at Knott’s Berry Farm with Young Kids - July 10, 2017
- Craft: Road Trip Duck Pond Printable - July 7, 2017
- Craft: Potty Prizes Jar for Potty Training - July 5, 2017