Happy Friday! Whew what a busy week its been. A sick toddler, article deadlines, conference calls, starting a workout bootcamp…this mama is ready for the weekend (and hopefully some time in my craft room). Speaking of article deadlines and feeling overwhelmed, check out the post I wrote this week for Chiquita Moms about what I wish people knew about me. Anyway, let’s get this party started, I’m ready for some craftspiration! Here are the most popular posts from last week (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if you own one of these posts):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: Dinosaur Dig Magic Sand Recipe - May 26, 2017
- Craft: Wedding Day Bridal Survival Kit with Cricut Glitter Vinyl - May 23, 2017
- Disney: The Story Behind Cars 3 #Cars3Event - May 15, 2017
- Recipe: 25+ Amazing Instant Pot Recipes - May 12, 2017