Happy Friday! Whew what a busy week its been. A sick toddler, article deadlines, conference calls, starting a workout bootcamp…this mama is ready for the weekend (and hopefully some time in my craft room). Speaking of article deadlines and feeling overwhelmed, check out the post I wrote this week for Chiquita Moms about what I wish people knew about me. Anyway, let’s get this party started, I’m ready for some craftspiration! Here are the most popular posts from last week (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if you own one of these posts):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Disney: 10 Must Eat Snacks at Magic Kingdom - March 15, 2018
- Recipe: Sherlock Gnomes Frog Oreo Treats - March 8, 2018
- Recipe: Dairy Free Apple Pie Protein Shake - March 4, 2018
- Travel: 35+ Things To Do with Preschoolers in Disney World - February 23, 2018