It’s Friday! Time to link up those projects you’ve been working on all week, can’t wait to see them! As for what I’ve been up to this week, I’ve been making St. Patrick’s Day green shakes, reusable felt bows and homemade toddler toys. Last week there were over 100 projects linked up, you guys are so inspiring. Here are the most popular posts from last week (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if you own one of these posts):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Pomegranate Blueberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles - July 13, 2018
- Craft: Easy Moon Sand Recipe for Kids - July 9, 2018
- Recipe: 3 Ingredient Nacho Cheese Dip and Giveaway - June 29, 2018
- DIY: Guest Welcome Basket and Wifi Password Sign - June 28, 2018