It’s Friday! Time to link up those projects you’ve been working on all week, can’t wait to see them! As for what I’ve been up to this week, I’ve been making St. Patrick’s Day green shakes, reusable felt bows and homemade toddler toys. Last week there were over 100 projects linked up, you guys are so inspiring. Here are the most popular posts from last week (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if you own one of these posts):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019
- Upcycled Kleenex Tissue Box Succulent Planter and Craft Caddy - April 19, 2019
- Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe - April 1, 2019
- Printable: Swim Team Gift Idea Inspired by Mo Willems - March 29, 2019