I hope you are all having a great week, I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up! This week on See Vanessa Craft, I told you about the detox water recipe that I’m chugging down and I shared the details from the craft party I hosted over the weekend. Kristyn of Lil’ Luna dropped by and showed us how to make a birthday milestone board and I posted about my new reusable tote bags (and I also get to give one away). Over at Chiquita Moms, I blogged about my tips for feeding picky eaters. While you’re there, check out Natalie’s yummy looking vegetable quiche recipe that the kiddos will gobble up. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas: Wrapping Paper Gift Idea with Printable Tags - December 16, 2017
- Christmas: Snowman Soup Printable Bag Topper - December 15, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review for Parents (No Spoilers) - December 12, 2017
- Craft: Snowflake Glitter Calm Down Jar for Kids - December 9, 2017