Happy Friday my crafty friends! This week on See Vanessa Craft, I ran a 5k and lived to blog about it. I posted my spring burlap & felt bunting tutorial and I told you about Logan’s fave new toy (and I’m hosting a giveaway to go with it). You can also find my tutorial for handmade Easter egg garland at Parent Society. Over at Chiquita Moms, I blogged about 10 things to love about toddlers. Check out Tricia’s recipe for Chiquita banana oatmeal chip muffins while you’re there, they look delish! Oh and did I tell you that my spring craft party was featured on Pizzazzerie?! Cue happy dance here.
Time to get this linky party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Kid Friendly: Road Trip Kit and Printable - June 24, 2016
- DIY: Coral and Aqua Bathroom Makeover - June 22, 2016
- Craft: The Secret Life of Pets Dog Applesauce - June 20, 2016
- Movie Review: Disney Pixar’s Finding Dory in Dolby Cinema - June 19, 2016