Happy Friday! I’m in full swing party planning mode for Logan’s second birthday…did I mention it isn’t until July? Oh how I love party planning, even if it drives my husband crazy. Can’t wait to show you all of the little details I’ve been working on. If you’re on instagram, you’ve already got a sneak peak (follow me @craftyvanessa).
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I made a vow to finish what I started. I also shared my ladybug fuzzy yarn wreath tutorial. Christa of c.jane create was here yesterday showing us how to embellish a plain t-shirt into something cute. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared a few mason jar picnic recipes. While you’re there, check out Natalie’s sun safety tips (especially if you live in the middle of the desert like I do).
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
teacher appreciation gift idea via bean bug crafts
sealant pendant via apsolutely crafts!
framed bulletin board tutorial via hot flash’n craft’n
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Disney: littleBits Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit Review #littleBits #InventorsWanted - November 20, 2017
- Recipe: Turkey Seasoning & Printable Pie Box - November 13, 2017
- Recipe: Lavender Chamomile Tea - November 8, 2017
- Disney: Pixar Cars 3 Blu-ray Features - November 7, 2017