Hey friends! I don’t know about you, but I’m super excited that it’s almost the weekend. Not so excited that Arizona is a blazing 110 degrees already, but that just means that I’ll be spending all my time in the pool for the next 3 months. Anyway, can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up all week. I have a few Father’s Day projects in the works that I’m excited to share with you.
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I told you about how I got to wear the purple laces in my mama bootcamp class and I rounded up a few awesome handmade Father’s Day gift ideas. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared my unexpected love for running story. While you’re there, check out Angie’s 5 easy DIY teacher gift ideas.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Pinterest Best Practice Tips for Content Creators - June 8, 2018
- Craft: End of School Year Bubble Gift Idea - May 21, 2018
- Craft: Bedtime Lavender Bath Bomb Recipe - May 20, 2018
- Disney: 10+ Must Eat Pixar Fest Treats and Snacks - May 17, 2018