Happy Do Something Crafty Friday! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up all week. If you follow me on instagram (@craftyvanessa), you already know that I’m still busy planning for Logan’s 2nd birthday party. Can’t wait to share the details with you!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I blogged about 4 ways to increase your water intake. I also showed you how to make funfetti cookie sandwiches and rounded up a bunch more funfetti recipes for you. Katie of Pincushion Creations stopped by and showed us how to make a decorative mirror out of a charger plate for under 10 bucks. You can find my tutorial for a patriotic red & blue layered drink at Parent Society this week. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared my whole wheat banana pancake recipe. While you’re there, check out Katie’s DIY buried treasure game.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
cheerios first birthday party via the house that build us
anthro inspired necklace via khadija’s creative mind
felt ice cream cones via the adventures of ella and harry
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas: Wrapping Paper Gift Idea with Printable Tags - December 16, 2017
- Christmas: Snowman Soup Printable Bag Topper - December 15, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review for Parents (No Spoilers) - December 12, 2017
- Craft: Snowflake Glitter Calm Down Jar for Kids - December 9, 2017