Happy Do Something Crafty Friday! Logan and I are headed to NM for The Color Run 5k on Friday morning, wish me luck! Can’t wait to see what you’ve linked up when I get back!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted a tutorial on how to turn a cardboard box into a barn and LizzieJane Baby stopped by to show us how to spiffy up a towel with freezer paper stencils. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared my fruit salad sailboats tutorial. Don’t forget to enter the Sweet Drops & Candy Making for Kids giveaways.
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
safari birthday party via a pumpkin and a princess
watermelon mojito recipe via mom on timeout
10 freezer meals in 2 hours via pretty providence
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: Snowflake Glitter Calm Down Jar for Kids - December 9, 2017
- Kid Friendly: National Llama Day with World Market - December 6, 2017
- Recipe: Despicable Me 3 Minions Chocolate Bark - December 5, 2017
- Christmas: 100+ Handmade Ornament Ideas - December 1, 2017