Happy Do Something Crafty Friday friends! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on!
This week on See Vanessa Craft, I posted a recipe for apple pie baked in apples, a glitter pumpkin candle tutorial and shared my tot school handprint turkey activity. 22 Thankful Days continues, so feel free to jump right in with your thankful posts. Check out my candy cane graham cracker bark recipe, jingle bell wreath and peppermint chocolate whoopie pies over at Celebrations. Over at Chiquita Moms, I shared a recipe for chocolate chip banana muffins (so yummy).
Let’s get this party started. Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
owl cupcakes via pink cake plate
monster pouch via a creative cookie
how to make a wrapped wire loop via jewelry making journal
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: LEGO Soap Teacher Gift with Cricut - July 18, 2017
- Travel: 10 Things To Do at Knott’s Berry Farm with Young Kids - July 10, 2017
- Craft: Road Trip Duck Pond Printable - July 7, 2017
- Craft: Potty Prizes Jar for Potty Training - July 5, 2017