Happy Friday! Mama needs more than 3 hours of sleep tonight, so let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
stocking stuffer ideas for teenage girls via silver boxes
elf on the shelf printable joke cards via over the big moon
christmas sticker jewelry via jewelry making journal
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Pomegranate Blueberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles - July 13, 2018
- Craft: Easy Moon Sand Recipe for Kids - July 9, 2018
- Recipe: 3 Ingredient Nacho Cheese Dip and Giveaway - June 29, 2018
- DIY: Guest Welcome Basket and Wifi Password Sign - June 28, 2018