Hey crafty friends! I’m finally regaining some energy as I approach the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy, which means more crafting and blogging! Until I catch the nesting bug, I’ll live vicariously through you. Can’t wait to see what you’ve been crafting up! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted a homemade play dough recipe and diy lollipop recipe! Over at Chiquita Moms I posted about being ready…or not for baby #2. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
mustache decal valentine via girl loves glam
quiet book template via sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
kids valentine’s day art projects via pinkie for pink
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Pinterest Best Practice Tips for Content Creators - June 8, 2018
- Craft: End of School Year Bubble Gift Idea - May 21, 2018
- Craft: Bedtime Lavender Bath Bomb Recipe - May 20, 2018
- Disney: 10+ Must Eat Pixar Fest Treats and Snacks - May 17, 2018