I thought I was forgetting something last night…like this link party! Gotta love pregnancy brain. A little late, but we’re still going to party! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted a toilet paper roll monster tutorial and a cowgirl photo shoot I recently did! Over at Chiquita Moms I posted about my 10 pregnancy must haves and over at Celebrations I posted a conversation heart marshmallow pop tutorial. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
valentine’s day printable via sarah dawn designs
baked chicken, bacon and ranch taquitos via nature to nurture
valentines day cloche and frame via pitter and glink
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Craft: DIY How to Train Your Dragon Headband - February 17, 2019
- Valentine’s Day: Cat Headband Printable Valentine Tags - February 11, 2019
- Valentine’s Day: Printable Valentine Sock Gift Wrapper for Kids - February 10, 2019
- Kid Friendly: Morning Routine Chore Chart Printable - January 28, 2019