I thought I was forgetting something last night…like this link party! Gotta love pregnancy brain. A little late, but we’re still going to party! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted a toilet paper roll monster tutorial and a cowgirl photo shoot I recently did! Over at Chiquita Moms I posted about my 10 pregnancy must haves and over at Celebrations I posted a conversation heart marshmallow pop tutorial. Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
valentine’s day printable via sarah dawn designs
baked chicken, bacon and ranch taquitos via nature to nurture
valentines day cloche and frame via pitter and glink
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Recipe: Lunchbox Muffin Tin Mini Chicken Pot Pie - August 16, 2018
- Disney: Avengers Infinity War Blu-ray Release #InfinityWarBluray - August 14, 2018
- Disney: Director Marc Forster Interview #ChristopherRobinEvent - August 10, 2018
- Disney: Bronte Carmichael “Madeline Robin” Interview #ChristopherRobinEvent - August 9, 2018