Hi crafty friends! I’m blogging from the SNAP blogging conference in chilly Utah. On Monday I had my book photo shoot and I can’t wait to reveal what the book is about. Busy week for this pregnant mama, but all fun stuff! This week on See Vanessa Craft I posted a t-shirt/onesie giveaway from Truly Sanctuary and featured a handprint flower art tutorial. I hope you’ll check them out! Let’s get this party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
scrappy fabric backdrop via capture by lucy
animal beanbags via pushy patterns
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- By linking up your project, you give me permission to feature a photo of your project on my blog.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Halloween: Black and White Porch Decor with Cricut Maker - October 3, 2018
- Disney: 10 Behind the Scenes Facts About Ralph Breaks the Internet - September 20, 2018
- Christmas: Book Advent Calendar and Printable Tags - September 10, 2018
- Disney: Pixar UP Printable and Craft for Kids - September 10, 2018