Hiii! I’m Albion from AlbionGould.com. I dream about Halloween all year long and I’d keep my decorations up if my husband would let me! I’m excited to share an easy Halloween Spell Book with you today. It takes under an hour to make (including drying time!) and will be a fun addition to your Halloween decor.
You will need:
- paper mache book box
- Halloween papers and embellishments
- Halloween themed sticker letters
- orange glitter
- purple craft paint
- foam brush
A quick trip down the scrapbooking aisle at JoAnn’s will get you all the Halloween goodies you need!
Paint your book purple. I used two coats. It doesn’t take long to dry.
Choose one of your Halloween papers and cut it to size so that it fits 1/3 (roughly) of your book cover. Use decoupage to stick it on.
Put decoupage on the “stripes” of the book’s spine. Sprinkle the glitter onto it. When it’s dry, brush any excess glitter off and put a top coat on. Add a Halloween embellishment (I used a skull cutout).
Using your letter stickers, write “spells” across the front. I then added some Halloween colored dots and stars to complete my cover. A crow was the final touch. I put a top coat of decoupage over everything.
There you have it! You now have an easy and awesome Halloween Spell Book that works with any kind of Halloween decor. You can see how easy it would be to customize it to your Halloween taste.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School! Book Party for Kids - July 5, 2019
- Celebrating Thank-O-Rama Month with Mo Willems - June 6, 2019
- Top 10 Things to Do in Universal Studios Hollywood The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - May 28, 2019
- Fizzy Bath Salts Craft - April 26, 2019