Pear Tree Greetings, the sponsor of this fabulous giveaway, has just launched a new line of personalized note cards that I absolutely love. I adore a hand-written note – there is just something so personal and thoughtful about receiving or sending a note in the mail (snail mail that is). Mr. Crafty Nest often comments about how I’m single-handedly keeping USPS in business and I don’t doubt it! I think that in the age of the internet, a hand-written note is a meaningful surprise. I’m asking you, my crafty readers, to share a note that meant a lot to you in the comments section and I thought I would share one of my own. I have kept every single note from Mr. Crafty Nest in a special keepsake box but I think the note that stands out most to me is the note he gave me on our wedding day. He talks about becoming a family and how much he is looking forward to saying “I Do”. In the chaos of the day, it was nice to stop and take a moment to remember what that day was really about – marrying my best friend. Three years later and it still makes me tear up when I read it.
Visit Pear Tree Greetings to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Share a note that you received in the past that meant a lot to you or share about someone you know who could use really use a note today. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Visit Pear Tree Greetings and tell me which personalized note card you would pick if you won.
3. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
4. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
5. Blog about this giveaway.
6. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. “Like” Pear Tree on Facebook. Current fans count!
8. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter. Current followers count!
10. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Personalized Note Cards Giveaway @PearTreeGrtngs & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/2f4u7bt
11. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
12. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
13. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
14. Vote for Logan’s Woodland Creature Nursery on The Bump (can be voted for daily).
15. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, Top Mommy Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by July 31st and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019