Hip Violet is a super cute etsy shop that specializes in handmade appliqued bibs, onesies and tees. If you are looking for a unique baby gift, this is your shop. Logan was recently sent a Hip Violet onesie and matching bib to review. He looks like such a little man in this tie applique, I love it! The onesie was true to size – 3-6 months fits my 3.5 month old perfectly, cloth diaper and all. All of Hip Violet’s bibs are oversized, which I know I will appreciate once Logan starts eating solid foods. Another awesome feature is that they have snaps instead of velcro, so they are not only toddler proof but they will also last longer. The bibs are made with either a 100% cotton or flannel front, and a anti-pill fleece backing. Hip Violet assures me that this is the perfect combination to soak up wetness and keep clothes dry, another thing I will appreciate once Logan gets older and I have an even bigger pile of laundry waiting for me. I just adore finding unique baby clothes and Hip Violet makes that an easy task. Hip Violet’s turtle onesie and first birthday gift set are on Logan’s wish list (yes, he told me that he wanted these). I love that you can custom order the birthday set in just about any color or fabric choice. Check out how cute my little guy is below!
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Hip Violet. Come back here and tell me about your favorite item.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Follow Hip Violet Blog via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
5. Blog about this giveaway.
6. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. “Like” Hip Violet on Facebook. Current fans count!
8. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Whale Bib Giveaway @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/32sso9r
10. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
11. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
12. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
13. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by November 9th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.