While researching baby gear, I didn’t think that a wipe warmer was a necessity so I passed on registering for one. So, when Prince Lionheart offered to send me a Wipes Warmer to review, I honestly didn’t expect it to make a huge difference in our diaper changing routine. In fact, I thought it would end up back in its box after this review. Boy was I wrong.
Since plugging in the wipe warmer, Logan hasn’t cried once (I’m not exaggerating) during a diaper change. This is my crying-all-day colicky baby that I’m talking about. Nighttime changes don’t even fully wake him up anymore. Apparently Logan appreciates a warm tush. I don’t blame him!
Besides peaceful diaper changes, the dispenser itself comes in really handy. You know those plastic tubs that come with the wipes, well, after the 2nd use they stop dispensing so you have to buy another tub. Not only is that wasteful but it also is more expensive than just buying the refill wipes minus the tubs. The Wipes Warmer solves the dispensing dilemma.
Prince Lionheart also makes a wipe warmer for reusable wipes – love this! It sure beats running to the sink every diaper change to warm up your cloth wipe. This is part of the reason why I use disposable wipes at night, anything for a few extra seconds of sleep. But with this warmer you always have warm cloth wipes handy. I might just have to put this on our Christmas list…2 wipe warmers are a total necessity, right?
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Sign up for the Prince Lionheart monthly newsletter HERE.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Prince Lionheart on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Follow Prince Lionheart on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Wipes Warmer Giveaway @PrinceLionheart & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/2cr98uy
10. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
11. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
12. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
13. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by November 15th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019