I don’t know about you but Christmas can’t come soon enough for me! Maybe it is the chilly weather (and when I say chilly, I’m talking 70 degree weather here in AZ) or the Christmas carols being played in stores. Maybe it’s because Mr. Crafty Nest and I have a baby to share it with this year. I can’t wait!
One of my favorite Christmas traditions is sending holiday cards and, of course, receiving them (by the way, I’m working on a new craft tutorial on how to display your cards). Check out Pear Tree Greetings holiday cards – they are absolutely gorgeous. I’m loving this magnet card and this holly card. Oh and this peppermint swirl card is fun! I’m going to have a difficult time deciding. Just in time for the holidays, Pear Tree Greetings is giving away a $30 gift certificate to one of my crafty readers. Good luck!
I also want to mention that Pear Tree Greetings is part of Operation Gratitude – they are sending color-in Christmas card to teachers around the nation who sign up to have their students color in the snowman and write a message thanking our men and women serving overseas for their dedication and hard work they provide this country. If you are a teacher or know a teacher, make sure that they sign up for this awesome program!
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Tell me about your favorite holiday tradition. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Visit Pear Tree Greetings and tell me which personalized note card you would pick if you won.
3. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
4. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
5. Blog about this giveaway.
6. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. “Like” Pear Tree on Facebook and let them know that The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
8. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter. Current followers count!
10. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Holiday Card Giveaway @PearTreeGrtngs & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/3xthqq8
11. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
12. Post the “Baby’s First Christmas Blog Party” badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
13. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
14. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
15. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by December 2nd and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019