Day 12 of Baby’s First Christmas and only 3 more days of giveaways to go!
Hands down, my favorite thing to do with Logan is read to him. He is memorized by every word and gets so excited when he hears my voice. I love it and it is a great time to just sit and cuddle with him. Chronicle Books recently sent Logan the In My Flower book by Gillingham to review. Logan also has the In My Nest book by Gillingham and there is just something about these books that he loves. They are bright, colorful, sweet and short – the perfect combo to holding a baby’s interest. He enjoys staring at the artwork on each page and the finger puppet captures his attention. These books have become favorite bedtime books and a great distraction for putting pj’s on a baby who loves to be naked. Can’t wait to add the rest of Gillingham’s finger puppet books to Logan’s library!
Chronicle Books is giving away a copy of In My Flower to 1 lucky winner. This giveaway is open worldwide. For a chance to win, you must do the following:
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Chronicle Books. Come back here and tell me about your favorite book.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Chronicle Books on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you! Current fans count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): In My Flower Book Giveaway @chroniclebooks & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/34xls9q
9. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
10. Post the “Baby’s First Christmas Blog Party” badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
11. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
12. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
13. Make a purchase from Chronicle Books.
14. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by January 2nd and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.