Day 4 of Baby’s First Christmas – 15 Days of Giveaways and I have yet another awesome giveaway for you today! Woombie is our fabulous day 4 sponsor! We still have 11 more days of giveaways to announce so don’t forget to come back tomorrow.
In those first few weeks I remember swaddling Logan, re-swaddling Logan because he got out of the first swaddle, de-swaddling Logan for a diaper change, re-swaddling Logan…you get the point. I was doing a lot of swaddling. This is why I love the woombie, a swaddle blanket but without the hassle of wrapping. We got a lot of use out of it in the newborn stage. The woombie prevented his startle reflex from waking him up and also prevented him from scratching his face. It was so easy to get him in and out of, which I appreciated during night changes. It has a 2way zipper so when it came time for a diaper change, I just unzipped the bottom to change him and then zipped him back up. So much easier than a regular swaddle blanket, which my little Houdini would always manage to escape out of. The woombie is made of fabric light enough for summer months without overheating, but it would also work for winter months with warmer pj’s underneath (or they also have a warmer winter woombie for sale for colder climates). I would most definitely recommend the woombie to any new mommy!
Logan in the woombie @ 3 months
- Swaddles baby, preventing startle reflex & overheating
- Promotes & enhances motor development by allowing baby to stretch
- Prevents face scratching
& keeps “busy” hands away from face & pacifier & overheating
- No loose blankets to ride up and cause potential suffocation
- Easy to use ( IN/OUT ) & encourages back sleeping
- No more worry of blankets unraveling which can lead to potential blanket suffocation
- No face scratching or Startle Reflex to awaken baby.
- See a marked improvement in Colic symptoms.
- Effective swaddling without the need to tightly restrain baby, which can interfere with important Motor Skill development and even cause developmental hip dysplasia.
- Prevents overheating (which has been linked to SIDS) due to over-wrapping.
Visit Woombie to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Woombie is giving away a woombie (original or organic) to 1 lucky winner. This giveaway is open to US residents. For a chance to win, you must do the following:
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Woombie. Come back here and tell me about your favorite woombie product.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Woombie Swaddler on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Woombie Swaddler Giveaway @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/24qn84g
9. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
10. Post the “Baby’s First Christmas Blog Party” badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
11. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
12. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
13. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by December 25th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.