Day 9 of Baby’s First Christmas and the giveaways continue! We still have 6 more days of giveaways to go so stop by tomorrow.
Kids ‘N’ Caboodle offers customizable soft soled baby shoes. You can pick the colors and even have your child’s name stitched on the shoes. With so many options, I had a difficult time deciding which shoes to review. I decided on black soft sole shoes with a touch of shearling around the ankles and Logan’s name in white. They make the perfect Santa boots and totally completed his Santa outfit! When we took Logan to visit Santa everyone loved his little “boots”.
Not only are these shoes totally adorable, they are also very well made. They are hand cut, sewn and embroidered – completely handmade. Kids ‘N’ Caboodle also offers crocheted baby shoes. Check out the crocheted preppy loafer shoes, I’m in love! Who knew that baby shoe shopping would be so much fun!
Visit Kids ‘N’ Caboodle to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Kids ‘N’ Caboodle is giving away a customizable pair of soft soled baby shoes to 1 lucky winner. This giveaway is open worldwide. For a chance to win, you must do the following:
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Kids ‘N’ Caboodle. Come back here and tell me what type and color of shoes you would pick if you won.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
7. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Kids ‘N’ Caboodle Baby Shoes Giveaway @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/37624sp
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Post the “Baby’s First Christmas Blog Party” badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
10. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
11. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
12. Make a purchase from Kids ‘N’ Caboodle.
13. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by December 30th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.