A reader recently asked me if I had any baby toy recommendations, so I thought I’d give you a run down of my 6 month old’s fave toys at the moment…
1. Manhattan Toy Skwish: This thing can keep Logan occupied for at least 15 minutes. When you are talking about a baby that is an impressive amount of time! Logan also loves the winkle but not as much as the skwish.
5. Monkey Blanket: I seriously need to find another one of these guys because if we lost it I don’t know what we would do. Logan sleeps with his monkey, travels with his monkey, chews on his monkey…this monkey is pretty much his best friend.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019