When I became pregnant I wanted to be as healthy as I possibly could. Planning for a homebirth really made me focus on working out and eating healthy throughout my pregnancy. Not that I wouldn’t have tried to be healthy if I had a hospital birth, but my midwives placed a bigger focus on staying active than my obgyn did. Having that constant reminder at every prenatal visit helped me stay motivated. I mean, I was training for a birth here. A birth I wanted to do sans-epidural. I think it would have been difficult to just jump into a natural birth without physically preparing for it.
I was a workoutaholic in college (oh how I wish I had the time and motivation nowadays) and pilates was one of my favorite workouts. It is an awesome workout that tones just about every inch of your body. So, I was super excited when Pregalates offered to send me their pilates for pregnancy DVD’s. These DVD’s were a great way to stay in shape and prepare for labor, especially during those 100+ degree summer days when getting outdoors was just too hot (perfect for those cold winter days too).
The Pregalates series consists of 4 different DVD’s – a 1st trimester workout, 2nd trimester workout, 3rd trimester workout and a post natal workout. I like that it is broken down by trimester because as your bump grows you just can’t do certain exercises anymore. What I loved most about the series was that the instructor was pregnant while filming so she wasn’t doing some crazy hard workout that most normal pregnant ladies could never do. I’m planning on continuing to workout with the post natal DVD…if only I had weekly midwife visits to help keep me motivated.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Pregalates. Come back here and tell me something you learned about Pregalates.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
7. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Pregalates DVD Giveaway @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/4tb27z9
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by Feb 18th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020