Mr. Crafty Nest and I had a destination wedding, the perfect solution to not having to invite those crazy distant relatives that you’ve only met once in your life. Only our close family and friends were in attendance and it was perfect. Well, not perfect-perfect…
…the florist froze our flowers the night before our wedding and we almost didn’t have flowers, the wedding coordinator didn’t coordinate, the DJ messed up our last name, I got knocked in the head by one of the sendoff confetti things…
I can tell you that despite the tiny glitches that day, it was still an absolutely perfect day. I wish I could plan a wedding each year for us. Now that is an idea, too bad Mr. Crafty Nest would never go for it. I didn’t turn into a bridezilla, per say, but I did go into the crazy OCD planning mode that I’m known for. I’m currently trying to talk him into a vow renewal…he says maybe at 10 years…I say 5. Save the date people.
Speaking of saving the date (like my segue into my review?), Pear Tree has the most beautiful Save The Date cards and magnets. I’m loving this etched wood grain Save The Date postcard. So pretty and they would totally go with my birdie-mustard fusion vow renewal theme (oh yes, the planning has already begun).
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Tell me about an imperfect-perfect moment from your wedding -or- visit Pear Tree and tell me about your favorite Save The Date card. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Visit Pear Tree Greetings and tell me what you would get with the $20 gift card if you won.
3. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
4. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
5. Blog about this giveaway.
6. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. “Like” Pear Tree on Facebook and let them know that The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
8. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter. Current followers count!
10. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Pear Tree $20 Gift Card Giveaway @PearTreeGrtngs & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/4s874ky
11. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
12. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
13. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
14. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by March 2nd and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019