Indestructibles are books built for the way babies “read”. Designed by a mother of triplets (probably a very sleep deprived mother of triplets), these books are printed on soft paper-like material that is waterproof and tear-resistant. You can even wash these suckers and they are, well, indestructible. Such a great idea!
Logan absolutely loves exploring things with his hands and mouth. I read somewhere that babies taste buds are better developed than other senses so that is why everything goes in the mouth at this age, makes sense. I love that Logan has a book that he can “read” and explore for himself without me worrying about paper cuts or pages being ripped to shreds. It is quickly becoming one of his favorite “toys”, he loves the texture of the pages and the beautiful illustrations catch his attention.
My sweet destructible 7 month old tested out just how indestructible these books really are. Check out the video below.
Visit Indestructibles to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Indestructibles and tell me what books you would pick if you won.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Indestructibles on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Indestructibles Baby Book Giveaway @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/4jh4qe4
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by March 11th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020