I have to admit, when I heard about amber necklaces and that they reduce teething discomfort I was skeptical. I mean, how can a tiny little necklace really help? I have to say that after trying out an amber necklace from Inspired By Finn, I’m now a believer.
There is something to these necklaces. You can read more about baltic amber and how it can help HERE. Apparently when you wear amber, your skin’s warmth releases trace amounts of healing oils from the amber. People wear amber for all sorts of things – arthritis, headaches, back pain, etc. I wonder if it would have helped my colicky baby, he would have been covered head to toe in amber if I knew about this then.
Logan is finally cutting his first tooth and he has been so grouchy (I don’t blame him, I would be too). I remembered I had an amber necklace and decided, what the heck, I’ll put it on him and see if it does anything. It seemed to help. All week long I’ve been doing “experiments” and Logan isn’t as fussy when he’s wearing his necklace. I don’t know what it is but I’m certainly not going to question it. Bring on the next tooth!
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Inspired by Finn and tell me something you learned about amber.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Inspired by Finn on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Amber Teething Necklace Giveaway @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/4ehqt46
(or just click on the twitter share button at the end of this post)
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by March 16th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020