Project “Sock Monkey Birthday” is well underway and I’m getting excited to celebrate my little guy’s first birthday. I can’t believe that in just a few months I will be the mother of a 1 year old?! What happened to my tiny little newborn? I actually got to hold my neighbor’s sweet little newborn today and Logan was a giant compared to her. Oh how I miss Logan being that tiny and squishy. It *almost* gave me baby fever again. Quick, someone remind me about the lack of sleep and the colic. Oh, the colic. Ok, baby fever avoided. Back to party planning for my non-colicky, sleeping, almost 1 year old.
I’ve scoured the internets looking for the perfect birthday invitations and while I’m still looking for the perfect sock monkey invitation, Pear Tree Greetings has some awfully cute kids birthday invitations. I’m in love with their hoot the owl invitation. I was this close to doing a woodland themed party too, next time! Anyone hosting a circus themed shindig? Their ticket to the show invitation is too cute! In addition to super cute birthday invitations, Pear Tree also offers a great selection of Easter photo cards. Go check them out!
Visit Pear Tree Greetings to purchase these products. Shop the Pear Tree Promo Code page for the latest discounts and promotions. Know a graduate? Send them to Pear Tree’s That’s My Grad Contest. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Tell me about a favorite birthday party memory -or- visit Pear Tree and tell me about your favorite birthday invitation. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Visit Pear Tree Greetings and tell me what you would get with the $20 gift card if you won.
3. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
4. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
5. Blog about this giveaway.
6. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
7. “Like” Pear Tree on Facebook and let them know that The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
8. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter. Current followers count!
10. Tweet the following (can be tweeted daily): Pear Tree $20 Gift Card Giveaway @PearTreeGrtngs & @designsvanessa – http://tinyurl.com/4yzzbew
11. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
12. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
13. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
14. Vote for The Craft Nest on Top Baby Blogs, We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by April 25th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. I was not financially compensated for this review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019