Now that Sparkles has taken it upon herself to be Logan’s guard cat and sleep in front of his bedroom door, I have been wanting to get her a pet bed for that area. I came across Greener Pup and they offered to send me a pet bed to review. These eco-friendly pet beds are made from recycled materials and sustainable resources. Very cool. Oh and Greener Pup donates 100% of the profits to Ace of Hearts, a dog rescue in California that has saved over 2,000 dogs in 10 years. Awesome!
Sparkles (and Logan) got to review a medium round pup bed in “Earth” fabric. Greener Pup sells traditional cat beds, but Sparkles has never liked those for some reason. The pup bed is like a big giant pillow, which my pampered pet prefers. The medium sized pup bed can fit a pet up to 50lbs. Sparkles was overjoyed to learn that she could get even plumper and still fit on her bed. These pet beds are available in several different fabric choices to match any decor, but I personally love the Earth fabric. Sparkles loves her new bed, thanks Greener Pups!
Visit Greener Pup to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Greener Pup and tell me about your favorite product.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Greener Pup on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you. Current followers count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Follow Greener Pup on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
10. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
11. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by May 30th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020