When Logan was a squishy little newborn we tracked everything. Yes, we were newbie parents but Logan also had some preterm health concerns (which turned out to all be ok) and tracking his every move allowed us to better advocate for him when we took him to the pedi. And later, tracking his sleep patterns helped me to develop a nap/bedtime schedule that works for us. Now that we’re on a pretty predictable schedule, I don’t need to track his day to day stuff as much anymore but I still get use out of the My Bum Book’s vaccination, growth and “firsts” sections.
Bumble also makes a journal especially for twins – the my bum2 book. Cute but I just couldn’t imagine being double sleep deprived, double exhausted…and double forgetful. Moms of twins are real life superheroes in my eyes! Oh and dads, don’t forget that Mother’s Day is coming up. This would be a great book to add to the flowers and chocolate you have already ordered (you have already ordered those things, right?).
Visit Bumble to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Bumble and tell me what you like about the My Bum Book.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Bumble on Facebook. Tell them The Crafty Nest sent you. Current followers count!
7. Follow DesignsVanessa on Twitter. Current followers count!
8. Follow Bumble on Twitter. Current followers count!
9. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
10. Enter another giveaway on The Crafty Nest.
11. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by May 26th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.