I love having a boy, but I have to admit that I have baby girl clothing envy. Why is it that there are rows and rows of frilly little dresses for girls but only 1 small rack of boring boy clothes in the back of the store? At least someone has heard my plea for cute boy clothes, Room to Romp sells the most adorable outfits for boys. That’s right, a shop just for boys. Take that frilly girl clothes!
Room to Romp recently sent Logan a red car applique romper for us to review. It was love at first sight. The fabric choices, the adorable car, the quality…love, love, love! I also love that the little car is made out of repurposed t-shirt fabric, how very green of this shop. Oh and the oversized buttons on the shoulder straps are a great touch. This romper can be made in sizes 6 months to 4T. I think Logan might just need one in every size.
If you have a boy or know someone who has a boy, you have to check out this shop. You will just drool over the frozen pop romper, so cute for summer! I have my eye on the school bus romper, wouldn’t it be absolutely perfect for Logan’s first day of preschool in a few years? This shop is way too tempting for me.
Visit Room to Romp to purchase these products. Room to Romp is now offering rompers and t-shirts in sizes 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months along with the regular toddler sizes of 1T to 4T. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Room to Romp and tell me about your favorite outfit. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
6. Follow @DesignsVanessa on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily). Current followers count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by August 18th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019