Logan @ 9 months & 10 months
Logan LOVES books. In fact, he will go and pick out his favorite books and bring them to me to read. I’ve read them so much that I could probably recite them in my sleep. I’ve started reading my own novels to him in a chipper sing song voice and he enjoys it just as much. Hey, who said you had to read baby books 24/7? When we aren’t reading The Hunger Games trilogy, these are some of Logan’s favorites…
3. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
What is your child’s favorite book?
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm Vanessa and it's my mission in life to spread my love of hot glue guns and glitter to others. I suffer from craft ADHD, regularly working on at least 10 projects at the same time and my craft room looks like a tornado hit it. My first craft book, Party in a Jar, was published in 2014. I look forward to crafting with you!
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020