Remember Logan’s super cute knit hat by gemsbowtique that he wore for his newborn photo session? Sharon, the owner of gemsbowtique, has opened another Etsy shop that will give you raging baby fever the moment you visit it (I warned you). When Sharon heard of Logan’s sock monkey 1st Birthday bash, she so kindly sent us a bib to match. Just like her adorable hats, her bibs are also handmade to perfection.
Sharon’s newest shop, Baby My Love, carries blankets, bibs, boppy covers and more. You will love her brightly colored fabric choices. I’m smitten over the whale blanket in her shop, it looks so soft and the fabric is to die for. Oh and the best part about purchasing a blanket is that Sharon will donate a second blanket to her local hospital to share with other babies. I just love that!
If you are looking for a unique or special baby shower gift, head on over to this shop! Not seeing a fabric that matches your nursery? Convo Sharon through her shop and she can work with you on a custom item.
Visit Baby My Love to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Baby My Love and tell me which bib you would pick if you won. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
6. Follow @DesignsVanessa on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway (you can tweet daily). Current followers count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by September 6th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Construction Gift Tags for Neighbors - August 26, 2020
- Free Printable Teacher Mask Gift Tags - August 18, 2020
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020