Ready for a ridiculously easy and yummy meal that your whole family will love? Did I mention that it takes almost zero prep time and dirty dishes are non-existent? Yes, there is such a meal. Get out your paper and pens (or just bookmark)…
BBQ Chicken Dinner Packets (for 2 and a tot)
2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
2 Ears of Corn (broken in halves)
2 Small Red Potatoes
1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
15oz Can Pinto Beans (drained)
Place 1 chicken, corn & potato in center of foil (I added an extra potato in my packet for Logan). Sprinkle with salt and pepper (I left this out and it was still tasty). Divide BBQ sauce over chicken; top evenly with beans. Seal packets. Cook on baking sheet @ 450 degrees for 40 minutes. Carefully open.
Before you start questioning the pinto beans, just add them…trust me. This has quickly become our family’s favorite meal. Logan shares my packet with me, I just lay off the BBQ sauce and add in an extra potato and he LOVES it. Just where did I find this fabulous recipe you ask? It was part of E-mealz (low fat) meal plan a few weeks ago.
I started meal planning a few months ago and boy is it time consuming. Totally worth it but a lot of work. I don’t typically like to eat the same thing over and over, so I spend quite a bit of time researching new recipes. I then try to plan meals that will use up some of the same ingredients so we aren’t wasting food at the end of the week. And then I have to make a shopping list. And then I have to go to the grocery store…with a toddler in tow…who is no longer content just sitting in the shopping cart…who tries to grab everything in sight. WHEW.
While E-mealz can’t help with wrangling a toddler while grocery shopping, they do all of the planning and prep work for you. They offer ready made weekly meal plans, shopping lists included. If you aren’t a fan of one of the meals they included on the list, their shopping lists are coded in a way that you can simply omit those ingredients for that meal while shopping. I’ve had the opportunity to review E-mealz for the past 3 weeks and there hasn’t been a meal that my family hasn’t liked.
E-mealz offers several different meal plans. We opted for the low fat (any store) for 2 plan. This makes it just that much easier to cook healthy meals for my family. They also have low carb, vegetarian, gluten free, portion control and regular meal plans available. You can also pick which store you do your grocery shopping at and the number of people you will be cooking for. For $5 a month, this service is totally worth it!
Visit E-mealz to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit E-mealz and tell me which meal plan you would pick if you won. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by September 9th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019