Remember my 30 Before Thirty list and how I want to complete…err, start…Logan’s baby book/scrapbook? Well, I can almost check this off of my list. My Memories Suite recently sent me their awesome/amazing/non time consuming/easy to use/(insert other raves here) digital scrapbooking software and I’m in love. In a matter of an hour I managed to scrapbook all of the photos from his 1 year photo shoot. That is super duper fast for me and my craft OCD. Oh I can’t wait to turn this into a book for our coffee table!
I’ve been digital scrapbooking for awhile now, mainly with Photoshop, and I have never ran into a software that is as easy to navigate as My Memories Suite. They have premade layouts BUT you aren’t a slave to them. You can customize, re-size and crop your little heart out. You can add embellishments, journaling boxes and word art. You can even add music and narration to share online or turn it into a video. How cool is that? I wish I would have known about this software while I was making Logan’s birthday slideshow.
You can also make cards, calendars and so much more with My Memories Suite. The software already comes preloaded with a ton of awesome stuff, but they offer additional digital scrapbooking kits/paper/layouts that you can purchase. They also have wedding studio software and photobook studio software available. The photo book software is officially on my wish list. Oh and don’t forget to check out the free downloads they have available. Thanks My Memories Suite for helping me complete Logan’s scrapbook…finally!
Visit My Memories Suite to purchase these products. Use the code STMMMS28776 for a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store – $20 value! A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit My Memories Suite and tell me about your favorite digital paper pack or layout. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by September 10th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019