Friday is officially my favorite day around here. I LOVE seeing all of the creative project that you guys are working on. Totally inspiring! I enjoyed reading about the labor day tradition and home decor tips that were linked up last week. The featured craft from last week’s party goes to the keep calm walk on onsie tutorial. I will totally be making a version of this for Logan – probably with the wording “keep calm and nap on” or maybe “keep calm and poop on” (hehe).
If you did something crafty this week, link it up below. I will be featuring my favorite craft during next week’s link party.
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to The Crafty Nest somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019