The buggyguard is available in 4 different animal designs – pig, hippo, monkey and panda. I got to review the adorable panda stroller lock. I like that the buggyguard isn’t too bulky and can attach to the stroller, even when it isn’t in use, so it doesn’t take up room in the diaper bag. The retractable cable is 4ft long, which is the perfect length to tie the stroller to something or tie the wheels together (making it so you can’t push it). I also like that you can set your own combination code, because I never remember preset codes.
I recently tested out the buggyguard at the park and it is super easy to use. I’m looking forward to taking Logan to Disney and not having to worry about our stroller. I know that it will still be waiting for us after we get out of a ride. Because I love the buggyguard so much, I recently purchased the B-Hook to take with us on our trip. The B-Hook is made by buggyguard and I can use it to secure our diaper bag and other belonging to the stroller. I found the B-Hook at Buy Buy Baby, but you can also purchase them (along with the buggyguard) online or check the website for retailers near you.
Visit Buggyguard to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Buggyguard and tell me which buggyguard is your favorite. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by October 4th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019