Before my inbox gets flooded with emails telling me to put the dessert down, let me explain why I’m featuring sweets on my blog when I’ve been preaching about being healthy. I’m a professional dieter and I’ve tried them all – South Beach, Atkins, you name it. The thing about dieting is that it is easy to do it short term but eventually you just can’t keep up with all of the strict restrictions, not forever anyway. Instead of dieting I want to make a lifestyle change, which means getting to treat my sweet tooth once in awhile. Moderation is key, right?
So I indulged a little when Pillsbury sent me these bite sized brownies. They are actually the perfect dessert for someone who is trying to lose weight. Yup, I just said “lose weight” and “dessert” in the same sentence. These yummy things are around 60 calories for 1 brownie, not too terrible. I especially loved the raspberry bites because they are so rich that your sweet tooth really is satisfied after just 1. I’m not saying it won’t be challenging to only take 1 and put the rest away, but if I can do it anyone can!
Sweet Moments are available in 5 different flavors: Cocoa Fudge Escape, Cocoa Caramel Obsession, Cocoa Fudge Chip, and the new Raspberry Brownie Cheesecake and Caramel Brownie Cheesecake. I got to try raspberry and caramel, both were yummy! You can find these bite sized goodies in the refrigerated section ($3.19 SRP/12 bites per bag).
Visit Pillsbury to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Pillsbury and tell me what product you would like to try. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by September 28th and you are in! 2 winners will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019