I am the queen of lists…grocery lists, to do lists, packing lists. So when I came across Knock Knock and their organizational lists, I was in heaven! All of you organization freaks out there (me!) will love this company and their plethora of lists. I especially love the Apology Nifty Note pad, I think it would be fun to give to a groom on his wedding day for future use with his bride. I also like the Good Night Pad, such a great thing to incorporate into the bedtime routine with an older kiddo. Oh and you’ll get a kick out of the Social Media Citation Nifty Note pad, where you can cite your friends for a “narcissistic profile photo” and “tagging unflattering photos of others”.
Knock Knock heard about my upcoming trip to introduce Logan to the mouse (Disneyland!) and they so kindly sent me a Pack This! Pad to review. If you’ve ever traveled with an infant or a toddler, you understand the amount of work it takes to get ready for the “vacation”. The Pack This! Pad has come in handy to help me make sure that I don’t forget anything. They think of everything from toiletries to ATM cards. The list is more tailored to an adults suitcase, so I just jot down things I need to remember to pack specific to Logan on the back…like his monkey and blanket that he can’t sleep without. Pleeeeease don’t let me forget that monkey!
Visit Knock Knock to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Knock Knock and tell me about your favorite product. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by October 26th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Christmas Hand Soap Gift Tags - November 18, 2020
- DIY Mandrake Harry Potter Craft - November 3, 2020
- Harry Potter Family Halloween Costumes - November 2, 2020
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Turkey Dice Game for Kids - October 23, 2020