GelaSkins recently helped me prettify my laptop and kindle with their personalized vinyl decals. They have a ton of skins to choose from, designed by amazing artists, or you can easily upload your own art or photo like I did. My laptop and kindle now match my blog and are ready to help pimp me out at BlogHer, an annual blogging conference, if I can find a company to sponsor my trip (hint, hint). I consider myself a bit of a vinyl expert, after having installed floor to ceiling vinyl birch trees in Logan’s nursery, and these are by far the easiest vinyl decals I’ve come across. You literally just stick them on and you can easily reposition if you need to. They also provide a bit of protection from scratches, perfect for Mr. Crafty Nest who still keeps the factory sticker on all of his electronics.
Visit GelaSkins to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit GelaSkins and tell me about your favorite product. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by November 16th and you are in! 3 winners will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019