It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…okay, maybe it isn’t in this 90 degree weather but the holidays are quickly approaching. Please don’t leave my blog because I mentioned the “C” word before Thanksgiving. I promise I won’t disrespect the turkey…more than 4 or 5 times. BUT it is time to start thinking about holiday cards, especially if you are planning on booking a photo session. A lot of photographers offer mini sessions around this time of year, especially for holiday card photos, and spaces fill up fast.
With our photo mini session (tentatively) booked, I’ve been doing some holiday card browsing. I’ve mentioned a million times already that I absolutely love Pear Tree Greetings stationary. We ordered Logan’s gorgeous birth announcements from here and I couldn’t have been happier with the unique design and quality. They have a ton of super cute holiday cards to choose from, and I fell in love with the Noel Greeting Tag photo card design. I love the modern design and that it has room for a bunch of pictures. Plus, I’m a total sucker for the matching Noel address labels!
Pear Tree allows you to easily personalize your holiday cards, so I played around with the Noel card to see what our card would look like. There is a space inside this particular card to write a little family letter, but instead of a letter I decided to do “Our Top 10 Moments of 2011”. This is what I came up with so far (you can see a draft of our card below):
THE CRAFTY NEST FAMILY
Our Top 10 Moments of 2011
10. Visiting the park and zoo.
9. Spending time at the pool.
8. Coloring Easter eggs and visiting the pumpkin patch.
7. Stepping into the 21st century and getting smart phones (and canceling cable).
6. Mr. Crafty Nest getting a new job that he loves.
5. Logan’s Sock Monkey 1st Birthday party.
4. Our Disneyland trip with Gramps and Nana.
3. Logan taking his first steps and saying his first words.
2. Watching Logan grow.
1. Spending time with family and friends.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Pear Tree and tell me about your favorite holiday card design or how you would personalize your card. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. “Like” Pear Tree on Facebook and let them know that The Crafty Nest sent you. Current fans count!
8. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
9. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
10. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
11. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by November 7th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. This post is sponsored by Pear Tree Greetings. Pear Tree Greetings has helped tens of thousands of customers celebrate life’s shareable moments with a collection of uniquely personal, high-quality greetings and stationery. Pear Tree Greetings offers a full line of photo cards like Christmas cards, invitations, announcements, address labels, save-the-date cards and dozens of other high-quality paper products, so you can seize every opportunity to connect with others. Custom greetings made simple, affordable, and absolutely keep-worthy. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.