Like I’ve mentioned before, I’m just now learning how to eat simply to nourish my body…not for comfort. Not an easy feat when you’ve grown up on McDonald’s Happy Meals, which are not so happy after all. I want to teach Logan how to eat healthy, and in order to do that *I* have to learn how to do that. So, I’m learning WHAT I should be eating and HOW MUCH of it I should be eating. Sounds like a load of fun, right? Maybe not, but shopping for a new pair of size 6 jeans WILL be fun!
Precise Portions heard about my quest to lose weight and they sent me their FOCUS Portion Control Dinnerware Place Setting to try out. The set I received comes with 1 FOCUS plate, 1 cereal/fruit/soup bowl, 1 beverage glass, 5 nutrition guide/menu planning placemats, 1 coaster, 1 quick start guide to eating healthy and a 4oz portion control ladle. I don’t want to have to weigh my food to figure out portion size, who in the heck has time for that when you have a toddler keep alive? Not I. Precise Portions makes it easy to eat just the right serving size and foods. The plate is divided into 3 different sections – non-starchy veggies (the main section), starch or grains and meat or meat substitutes. It is clearly labeled with ideas for each meal and how many servings or ladle scoops you should be eating.
Now that I’m on Nutrisystem, I still use this dinnerware set for Mr. Crafty Nest and guess what? He’s losing weight! It’s a great guide to healthy eating and it just makes eating right plain easy. You simply stay in the lines. I’m serving my family a ton more veggies, less carbs and the right portion of protein. Oh and we stick to water for the most part. Precise Portions is like a nutritionist in a box, I love it!
Visit Precise Portions to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Precise Portions to learn more about this product and tell me why you would like to win this giveaway. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by November 11th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019