Happy Friday! Thank you to everyone who has been participating in Do Something Crafty Friday, I just love seeing your project each week. Last week we learned how to make chocolate covered pretzels and white cheddar pesto pizza. I loved family ever after’s homeade slime or as she calls it – troll bogies! I’m pinning this to make it for Logan. I might add a little food coloring for some colorful troll bogies.
If you did something crafty this week, link it up below. I will be featuring my favorite craft during next week’s link party.
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Please link to The Crafty Nest somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019