I’m a paper planner kind of girl. I once attempted to keep my appointments in my iPhone, but it never really worked for me. I couldn’t highlight or color code anything. I couldn’t cross anything out. I missed my paper planner. And then the “upgrade” of 2011 happened and the entire contents of my phone disappeared. Contacts. Appointments. Photos. Old videos of Logan as a baby. Everything gone. Stupid technology. So, back to my trusty paper planner I happily go. BusyBodyBook has sent me a planner for the new year and I’ve already started filling it out.
What I love most about BusyBodyBook is that their grid style calender allows you to keep track of your entire family. I have a column designated for myself, a column for Logan, a column for the blog (yup, you guys get an entire column) and a column for Mr. Crafty Nest. I have 1 more column that still needs designating. Perhaps future kid #2 will claim it someday. I can keep track of everyone’s appointments and easily coordinate our schedules. There is nothing I hate more than having to reschedule something because I forgot about a previously scheduled thing. This alleviates that. Plus, I get to color coordinate and highlight my heart out.
BusyBodyBook also offers wall calendars, weekly grid pads and other things that you organizational freaks will go nuts over. Oh and they come in super cute colors and designs. I have the peacock-esque blueberry “calendar year” book. Cute and functional.
Visit BusyBodyBook to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit BusyBodyBook. Come back here and tell me which design you would pick if you won. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
5. “Like” The Crafty Nest on Facebook. Current fans count!
6. Follow @craftyvanessa on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily. Current followers count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by December 23rd and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.