A beautiful bouquet of fruit tucked in a ceramic snowman from Edible Arrangements arrived on my doorstep a few weeks ago. Although it was almost too pretty to eat, it was devoured that same day. There’s just something about these bouquets that makes even the non-fruit lovers (Mr. Crafty Nest) love fruit. Even my kiddo enjoyed the flower shaped pineapples and crinkle cut slices of melon. These fruit arrangements are a million times better than flowers! This is coming from someone who loves receiving flowers.
We received an edible arrangement right after Logan was born and I couldn’t think of a better gift to give new parents. The fruit was washed, cut up and ready to munch on. So very convenient for sleep deprived parents. I just remember thinking how incredibly thoughtful this gift was, especially when we practically lived at the pediatrician’s office that first month due to preterm baby issues. By far the best gift we received as new parents.
Besides new baby arrangements (we were given the cute bear keepsake) and holiday arrangements, they have fresh fruit bouquets for just about any occasion. They also offer chocolate covered fruit. We tried the chocolate covered apples and they were ah-mazing! These arrangements would make great gifts for anyone on your Christmas list. I’m thinking about sending my grandparents Edible Arrangements this year, I know they’d love it!
Visit Edible Arrangements to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Edible Arrangements. Come back here and tell me which arrangement is your favorite. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by December 26th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019
- Play Review of Chato’s Kitchen with Childsplay - November 21, 2019