Want to see the cutest pair of little shoes ever? Scroll down. Serious cuteness, right? I’ve admitted to my shoe addiction in the past and let me tell you, when you have a kid it just gets worse. See Kai Run sent us their Chris Blue pair to review and I immediately fell in love with this company. They offer a plethora of adorable shoes for BOYS.
Can we just stop for a minute and celebrate a company that makes something cute for boys! I loathe walking down the toddler shoe aisle only to find 1 pair of boring sneakers for my little guy and a million cute little girl shoes nearby. Why do companies do this to me? Don’t they know that boys NEED cute shoes too? Don’t they know that I have a shoe addiction to feed?! THANK YOU See Kai Run!
Speaking of cute girl shoes, See Kai Run has some of those too. Oh how I wish they made some of these shoes in MY size! I almost want to have another child in hopes that I can buy a pair of their purple boots. Totally logical reason to have another child right? My shoe addiction thinks so. Stop by their online shop and feed your shoe addiction. These shoes are totally little enough to be stocking stuffers!
Visit See Kai Run to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit See Kai Run. Come back here and tell me which pair of shoes you would pick if you won. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by December 27th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.
You Might Also Like
Latest posts by Vanessa (see all)
- Free Printable Quarantine Responsibility Chart for Kids - March 16, 2020
- 20 Tips for Families Visiting Disney Aulani in Hawaii - February 12, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Visit HGTV’s Santa HQ - December 6, 2019
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls Recipe - December 2, 2019