Thanks to Rachel Roberts, a design consultant, I was recently introduced to Willow House. Willow House is a direct sales company (like Pampered Chef) that specializes in all things for the home. How did I not know about this company before, especially when we were moving into our first home and decorating from scratch?! They have some seriously cute things.
Rachel recently sent me a keepsake card and photo display to review. I decided to hang it in our guest room, because that room could use some decorating help. This display makes a cute holiday card holder around this time of year. The best part is that it can stay up year round, I’ll just trade out the cards for photos. I love the unique design and I think it would go great in just about any home, from modern decor to traditional, making it a perfect gift idea.
‘Tis the season for holiday parties and entertaining. Willow House has you covered with their seasonal decor. I’m in LOVE with their red and white portico accent plates. How fun would these be for a holiday dinner party?! Add these to my Christmas list! Oh and don’t miss out on their weekly deals outlet section. From tiramisu mix to knife sets, Willow House has you covered for your next shindig.
Visit Willow House to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Willow House. Come back here and tell me which product you would love to have. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by December 25th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.