I call Logan my little tornado because he can enter a room and turn it upside down in a matter of seconds. Who knew that such a tiny person could be so MESSY. I’m always looking for ways to reduce the mess, in turn reducing the amount of time I spend having to clean up the mess. Gyro Bowl recently sent me their kid-proof bowl that uses 360-degree technology to keep items inside the plastic sphere.
In order for the Gyro Bowl to stay open-side up and keep the snacks inside, it needs to be held by the outside handles. So, it took a little training to teach my almost 17 month old how to hold his new bowl but he caught on quickly. I typically give Logan his snacks in a bowl or little cup, and they typically end up all.over.the.floor. Not anymore! Logan is able to easily handle the Gyro Bowl and take it all over the house without spilling.
Of course, when Logan wants to spill (i.e. fiercely shaking his bowl until every single Cheerio is on the floor), nothing will stop my little tornado – including the Gyro Bowl. But the bowl does prevent accidental spills quite well. A perk of this bowl is that is doubles as a pretty cool toy. During particularly fussy car rides, I give Logan the Gyro Bowl filled with little toys. It keeps him entertained and me sane. We’re fans of this bowl!
Visit Gyro Bowl to purchase these products. A purchase is not necessary to enter the giveaway.
Required: (You must do #1 in order to qualify for the giveaway)
1. Visit Gyro Bowl. Come back here and tell me what your kid’s favorite snack is that you would put in the gyro bowl. Make sure to leave your email address or a way for me to contact you in your comment.
Optional/Additional Entries: (Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
2. Follow The Crafty Nest via Google Friend Connect. Current followers count!
3. Subscribe to The Crafty Nest via email HERE. Current subscribers count!
4. Blog about this giveaway.
6. Follow @craftyvanessa on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. You can tweet daily. Current followers count!
7. Follow The Crafty Nest on Pinterest. Current followers count!
8. Post The Crafty Nest badge on your blog (just copy and paste the code you see in my sidebar).
9. Enter another giveaway(s) on The Crafty Nest.
10. Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post on this blog.
11. Participate in “Do Something Crafty Fridays” or “Buff Mama Mondays”.
12. Vote for The Craft Nest on We’re on the Fence or Top Mommy Blogger by clicking on the following buttons (can be voted for daily):
The fine print: Do this by December 25th and you are in! 1 winner will be picked randomly. Please make sure that you leave a way for us to contact you or we won’t be able to get this fabulous prize to you. Winners who I am unable to contact and who don’t respond within 48 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize and I will draw another name. The products featured above was provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. These opinions expressed are my own opinions and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone.