TGIF! I haven’t had a whole lot of crafting time, thanks to the airplane germs Logan caught, so I’m excited to live vicariously through you this week! This week on See Vanessa Craft, I lost a jean size and upcycled some glass bottles into pretty flower vases. Kate of A Creative Cookie stopped by to show us how to redo a dollar store mirror on the cheap. Over at Chiquita Moms, I opened up about my battle with postpartum depression and anxiety. You should also check out Katie’s tips on how to shop consignment while you are there.
Let’s get this linky party started! Here are the top 3 most clicked on projects from last week’s linky party (feel free to grab a “featured on” button if these belong to you):
“Do Something Crafty” rules:
- Crafty blog post links only please. Links to shops, giveaways and products will be deleted.
- Link directly to your crafty post, not just your blog.
- Link up recipes, organization tips, interior decorating, tutorials…anything crafty!
- Visit at least 1 blog linked up in the party.
- Please link to See Vanessa Craft somewhere on your post or grab a “Do Something Crafty Friday” button, you can find it in the sidebar.